Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Layout, a recipe and much to do about nothing



It's blogger time again. I'm such a bad blogger. I can spend all weekend on the computer and still not find time to blog. Well no more. "Ha", the crowd says! "We'll believe it when we see it." Of course my crowd consists of my daughter Amy. Hi Amy.

I really did spend the weekend on the computer. I think I could spend the majority of my time there, between surfing the net and digi scrapping, is there life outside this. I spent most of the time working on layouts for this album I'm doing about the family reunion we had. Actually it's more like a memory cookbook. I'm not sure how it'll turn out but I'm enjoying the process. I did about 5 pages and 4 recipe cards. I think I've found my niche though. Recipe cards. Quick, simple and useful. What more could you want.

The weather has taken a delightful turn to the cool side. Bring on the crockpot meals and hot apple cider. We went to Sam's today on our way to the in-laws and I bought a variety package of apple cider. Maybe I can wean myself off of so much Diet Coke. Doubt it. I've also been in a mood to bake too. The trouble with that is who's going to eat it. Me and Steve of course and we need it like we need a hole in our heads.

Blogger thinks I want my layout and recipe at the top of the page. OK. Why not?

Thought for the day from "Really important stuff my kids have taught me." There is no good reason why clothes have to match. Think about it who made up that rule anyway.

No comments: