Saturday, June 03, 2006



Oh, never mind the fashion. When one has a style of one's own, it is always twenty times better.

Margaret Oliphant

He's mine all mine down to the white socks and winter slip ons. If you take the time to study men and their fashion sense, you have to come to the conclusion that really they don't have any. If we women went around looking like this would men still look at us as sex objects. I think not! Yet I find him cute and totally endearing. Age has a way of taking all your fashion sense and throwing it out the window. If I were twenty and saw him walking down the street - no- he wouldn't take my breath away.(Well maybe from laughing too hard.)

This is a man that beyond his great style is someone you can always count on. Ask him to go get you a diet coke at ten o'clock at night and he's there. Ask him to babysit his two grandsons so you and your daughter can have a afternoon of shopping and fun, he's there. Ask him to have take out for the sixth time in a week and he's there. That is what matters. But really couldn't he ditch the white socks. God forbid I would say that though, who knows what I might get. Black socks with sandals!

OK this digital scrapbooking is all consuming. I think I have just ruined my summer. No more closets cleaned. No more gardening. All I want to do is play on the computer. Hopefully this is like a new summer love affair. After the 1st week the intensity will die down and I can do other things. I did finish a good book today. Joy School by Elizabeth Berg. Short and Sweet and hard to put down. A definite good summer read.

No comments: