Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Those eyes! That face! He is going to make some girl want to do anything for him. That is Kirby. He has the most soulful expressions and then in another instance he has the most infectious grin. He definitely is going to stop a heart or two.

Today is another one of those days why I love summer. I took Haley and Hannah to the play in the park this morning. It rained on us at the end but it was still fun. Then I went home for a while, ate a piece of pizza and watched the news. It looked like it was going to storm so I went over to Amy's. She was going to decorate my Sarabinder. It turned out so cute. I have wanted something like a franklin planner for a long time, but I don't need anything that complex. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow. Camera battery is being recharged tonight. Anyway back to today. I came home from Amy's about 3 and hung out, did a few things before Steve came home. We had leftover pizza for supper. See a theme here. Pizza three times in a day. Wonder why the scale isn't going down. Then we went to Kirby's baseball game. I just love the freedom of it all. Tomorrow I must do some house things. Like working in the spare bedroom. I'll get cranky if I don't get some organization going in this house.

I need to get back to scrapping as Amy says. I don't consider myself a scrapper yet, so saying things like I have to scrap or using any of those terms sound foreign. Whatever it is that I do, I need to do more of it so I get good at it. I have lots of ideas and would love to have all my photos on beautiful pages. I'll never be as good as my daughter she just has a natural knack. I'm going to try and start a page before I go to bed. Wish me luck.

No comments: