Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hard Work Often Pays After Time, But Laziness Always Pays Off Now


My new mantra.
Hard to believe there is someone else out there who shares my philosophy and had the wherewithall to make a picture of it.
Christmas is progressing along nicely. I've wrapped about 7 presents and have 30 more to go. Christmas cards are being shipped here waiting for me to get the letter written and the stamps bought. April 15th seems like a good deadline for those. I made a wonderful white chocolate popcorn concotion. I'm sure that will be gone by Wed. I've come up with 2 projects that should only take a week or so to finish. So you see things are right on schedule.
On a serious note, we had major fun Friday night. We rented a 14 passenger limo bus to go look at Christmas lights. It was so nice to be able to have the whole family together to do it. It wasn't even about the lights. Of course I didn't take a picture nor did Scrapbook Amy. I hope the kids will have a wonderful memory of it anyway.
For some reason bed is calling my name. I think I'll listen to it.

No comments: