Sunday, April 20, 2008

No Friends

I have no friends. Now before I start to wallow in self pity, I do have friends. Good friends actually. But on Hello all my friends are in the dark. Amy and I "talk" almost every day on Hello and I've come to the realization that I am addicted to that link with her. One of the first things I do when I get on the computer is check to see if anyone is green. How pathetic is that!!!!!!!!! So now that hello is not playing well with Amy and her computers, I'm like friendless. A year ago I didn't even have hello and now I'm addicted. I wonder if there is a computer link for hello addicts whose friends have all abandoned them.
I am so sick of the wind. I know that the "wind comes sweeping down the plain", but enough is enough. Yesterday was a perfect day. Almost 70 degrees and virtually no wind. Could we have 2 of those kind of days in a row please!
Well I haven't accomplished very much this weekend. I opened up photoshop and stared at it for awhile. I have lots of ideas of things to do, but can't seem to pick one and start. Actually I have a couple of things I need to finish first. Neither one would take long but I don't have the mojo for that either. I probably should have titled this post Pathetic!
We went to Sams again today. That and Walmart seem to be our weekly trips. I bought some meat and veggies though, so hopefully I will cook more this week. Of course this is the week that lots of things are going on. At least for me it's lots of things. Tomorrow night is Kyra's concert, Tuesday is neighborhood coffee and Friday I might go help chaperone a dance.
I am counting the days until school is out. Weekends just go by way too fast and I don't seem to get much done. I want those lazy hazy crazy days of summer. But I shouldn't wish away my time because summer will go by fast too.
TTFN

No comments: