Sunday, October 05, 2008

What's not to love about this face?

Don't you just want to smooch those chubby cheeks? Two year olds are probably my favorite and this one just grabs my heart. From "Grandma, Grandma" "Grandma Grandma" to responding to your answer of his question with " Oh I didn't know". He is just the best. I love all my grandchildren but at the moment I want to stop time and keep this one little just a wee bit longer.

Lots to get done today. I need to make some food and use some of the vegetables I seem to be collecting. Of course all the usual household chores still have to be done. We have to go to Great Grandma and Grandpa's for Grandma's birthday. I think she might be turning 78. I also want to go to an open house down the street from us. They completely gutted it and redid it. So that should be interesting. AND I hope to get some scrapbooking done too. I wish I had a week off about now. I think I could get alot done.

Well I need to get at it.
TTFN

No comments: