Friday, July 07, 2006

I haven't posted in over a month. I think I'm enjoying summer too much. I've spent much too much time playing and not getting things accomplished. All that is ok except when school starts I know I'll be wiped out and not have the energy to do all the things I want to do. Summer is the only time I have to catch up. But! Summer is so much more. Summer is about having fun, enjoying the weather, enjoying the freedom to do whatever I please. Well I've accomplished that. Time to get a few things accomplished too. If I do that it could be a perfect summer. Today I went with the girls to swimming lessons and then Amy and I took 5 of the 6 kids (Will at 10 weeks wouldn't appreciate a movie) to the movie Cars. Love Pixar and Disney. They can make a movie that a 5, a 13 and a 55 year can all appreciate. I also did 2 more layouts today. I really enjoy that process. I'll never be as good as my daughter but that's ok too. I'll post them here, but since no one but Amy reads my blog I won't put any credits on. O never mind I don't remember what I have to do to them to make them web ready. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: