Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another weekend bites the dust!

Wow what a fast weekend this was! I feel like I've only really been home just a little bit. Even less than when I'm babysitting. But I actually got a lot done today. What a difference it makes not to have anxiety attacks all day. I've actually not had any big ones all week. I sure wish I knew what brought them on. It sure makes a difference in my energy level that's for sure.
I really cleaned this morning for awhile. Did my refrigerator, cleaned of my counters swept and
mopped the floor, ran the dishwasher, you know just the general kitchen cleaning stuff. Then I moved on to the living room and bathroom before I stopped for the day. Amy called and wanted to go get Wendy something and I needed to do that to. Nothing like waiting until the day after her birthday. So off we went to the mall. Had lunch and proceeded to shop. Unfortunately Kyra was having pms issues and was just not pleasant so we quit early and went home. I came home made a grocery list and went to the store. Then I came home and made a salad and deviled eggs and went to Scott's for supper for the girls birthdays. So even though it wasn't the weekend I
had envisioned I got alot done and had a good time. It's all good.

I promised pictures of the kids from the apple orchard so I better get them on here before I leave. There's thunder in the distance so I better make it quick.

Grandpa and Will sharing apple turnover with ice cream.


Haley and Hannah on the hay bales.
Will riding the train. He's one serious driver.

The kids on the ponies. Look how big Haley looks.

Well the weather is booming and blogger is having some formatting issues so I think I'll call it a night.

TTFN

No comments: