Tuesday, August 08, 2006

10 THINGS I DID TODAY

1. Walked on the treadmill for 25 minutes. I was hoping to do more but just couldn't do it. Sometimes the body just won't cooperate. Or maybe my mind didn't want to do anymore and the body said hey that's alright with me.

2. Cleaned out my refrigerator. How 2 people can end up with so many condiments. Explain to me why we need 4 different kinds of mustard.

3. Stripped the bedding on our bed and washed it. Should have done another load or 2 of laundry but that bedding took so long to dry. Well at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

4. Went over and played with Will. Actually I come over and he yells at me. He just screeches in a most happy way when I hold him and talk to him. I call it yelling, but I'm sure he's just voicing all his requests for when he gets bigger.

5. Went and bought hamburger and taco seasoning for Amy. Who knew Old El Paso made a cheesy taco seasoning.

6. Made supper (Mexican shrimp, mushroom rice and fresh green beans. 2 days in a row I've stayed in my point range. I have to undo the damage I did over the weekend. Why does it take 2 weeks to undo 3 days of overeating. That's just not right.

7. Went through recipes on wthe Cooking Light website to make ahead for school. Would like to have a bunch of go to meals in the freezer for when I come home too tired to cook.

8. Babysat Kirby and Kyler while Amy took Kyra to the eye doctor. That is such a tough gig. If I had left the house I'm not sure the boys would have noticed.

9. Talked to Scott on the phone and told the girls goodnight. Scott has had a bite on his leg for over 2 weeks and it's getting worse instead of better. He just needed some mom advice.

10. Helped Steve move furniture in my den/office. Boy do I need a bigger house. Oh well I don't need House Beautiful just efficient use of space. It'll definitely be cozy. No matter what I'm enjoying my desk.

No comments: