Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GOTTA LOVE THAT WALMART!

OK it's 9:30 at night and we need ends for our TV cable that we had to move from one side of the room to the other in my new den/office. Well back in the day, we would have had to wait until tomorrow after Steve got home before we could finish hooking up our cable and that would have put me another day behind schedule. (Of course if I had started this and all my other projects the end of June I'd be ahead of schedule. Some year I'm going to have everything done before school gets out.) Yeah right and toads jump backwards. But I digress! Walmart of course is open 24/7 and they carry everything. I've come to the conclusion that if Walmart don't have it you don't need it. Really think about how much simpler life would be if the whole world shopped at only Walmart. No more jealousy over your neighbors designer jeans. Hers would look just like yours. There would be no comparison about who spent more for this or that, everyone would just get a good deal at Walmart. I think we could end the war in the Middle East by just giving everyone there $500 gift cards to Walmart. They would all be so busy shopping they would forget all about the fighting and hatred. Walmart are you listening I have some time between 5 and 6 in the morning, I could freelance for your advertising department. What I really like best about Walmart though is people watching. You don't see people like that anywhere else but at Walmart. And especially at 9:30 at night. Did you know there's a whole society of teeth missing people out there? Evidently they must hold their weekly meetings on Wednesday night and the meeting must get over about 8:30 or 9:00. Then of course where else would you go after that but to Walmart. Seriously I was at the mall today with Kyra. I don't think I saw one toothless person. Is there some unwritten code out there I am unaware of? I really need to know these things because I'm missing one molar and if I loose any more am I going to be banned from the mall?

Well tomorrow I hope to finish this room. The closet is a major disaster and all the things that need to go on the new bookcase is laying on the spare bed. If I can get this room done tomorrow, I can clean the pantry on Friday. Then if I can get Steve to clean out his closet and dresser drawers, I might actually feel ready to start school. On that note I'm actually making out some menus and they looked pretty doable. One can hope anyway.

Just for you Amy! Goodnight all!!!!

No comments: