Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well since no one reads my blog anyway, it probably doesn't matter that I haven't posted in a while. I could explain but that would be a waste of blog space.

Today was a good day. School went well for the 3rd day. After putting the wrong kids on the wrong bus last night things just had to go better. New bus drivers are so fun. They assume we know what we're doing and we assume they know who should be on the bus. I don't think there were any reprecussions from it. Otherwise I think we are getting the kinks out of the schedules and getting the kids and us trained to where we should be.

Steve's dad is doing much better. He had cream soup and toast for lunch. He may actually go home Friday or Saturday. Steve spent the day with his mom today and will for the rest of the week. I think it was an eye opener for him. One of the things that I love the most about him is his patience and understanding. (I'm not sure our kids would think the same thing.)

Well this is going to be a short blog. I'm pooped and just want to veg out in front of the TV. Goodnight all!

No comments: