Saturday, August 12, 2006



Finally I have internet back. We have had more problems with wireless. You'd think we lived in a huge house. Hopefully Steve has the problem permanently fixed. It's very frustrating not to be able to connect to the internet. I know there are people out there who never log on to the internet, but I'm not one of them. I use it to find recipes, answer questions, connect with the outside, and get new ideas. I am totally lost without it.

Blogger has finally let me upload a picture too. This is my finished office/den. It just makes me happy to have a space to work and not have to work around the kitchen table. Next project is to get our bedroom painted and maybe a new dresser. We think we can downsize our clothes and share a dresser. With our small rooms, if we can eliminate a piece of furniture or make what we have work more efficiently it would be a good thing.

We went to the farmer's market today. It is the perfect time of year to go. I bought tomatoes, red carrots, purple potatoes, and orange beets. We also bought a dozen ears of sweet corn. So tonight for supper we had a nice steak, sweet corn and sliced tomatoes. We even had a glass of 3 buck Chuck wine. It was a perfect simple meal. I also bought at the farmer's market the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. There's this beautiful family that raises organic vegetables in Iowa and their daughter grows the most amazing flowers.

I also did some scrapbooking today. Hopefully blogger will be nice and let me post another picture. I think it turned out ok. I want to have some pages done for the Meyer reunion. Ok so I'm not so good at placing pictures in my blog, but at least it's here.
Goodnight all!

No comments: