Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good bye Sweet Summer Freedom

Well today is my last day of summer vacation. It is definitely feeling unreal. I have to keep telling myself that tomorrow I will be back to school. I'm not sure I'm ready. I know I don't have things done that need to get done. I need to go through my clothes and figure out what I'm going to wear this week. All summer I've just thrown on a tshirt and capris and hit the road. I probably need to put a little more thought into it now. I don't have to worry about lunches this week but will next week, so I should think about that. Amy and I are going to the mall today. I am going to buy new underwear. I pitch my old ones and get brand new everything at the start of the school year. So that's what I am after today. Maybe I'll check out the summer clearance stuff (if there is anything left). My summer clothes feel a little tired.

Have you been watching the Olympics? They have been some good tv watching. Too bad I can't stay awake past 9 lately. I did wake up to see the mens gymnastics team win the bronze. That was cool. And Michael Phelps and his swimming. He didn't even feel well last night and he still broke a world record. They are all so inspiring. And then there is the little bits and pieces they do about China. It's really quite educational.

Boy did it rain last night. They said we had about an inch and a half. Everything is so green and nice. Quite different than it has been in years past.

Guess it's time to hit the shower and get a few things done.
TTFN

No comments: