Monday, August 04, 2008

Three, Three Posts in One






Ok so my blogging every day in August was a failure already by day 2 but hey. I have excuses man. Poor ones mind you but excuses never the less. Excuse for Saturday-I babysat until after 10. Excuse for Sunday-camera and video were in my purse in my car. I told you they were poor ones. But I have pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not always a failure!


Saturday Amy and I once again went to the Farmers Market. It just gets better and better. The tomatoes are amazing and the flowers!!!!!!!!!! I finally bought flowers now that I have a vase big enough. I love fresh flowers and if I had lots of money I would have fresh flowers in my house every day. Not fancy bouquets either just posies as they say. Then Amy and I went to the Humane Society. They had the cutest golden puppies. I refrained from getting one even though I really want another dog. The wise thing to do would be to get a older dog but those puppies, they can really tug at a person heart strings.
Then I went over to Scott and Wendy's at noon to watch the kids. The girls and I went to the library while Will napped. Haley read a book while we were there. I'm not sure Hannah even reads all the ones she picks out but Haley devours them like a piece of chocolate. I was the same way when I was her age. I used to walk to the library all the time and get stacks of books and come home and read and read. I was into horse books and must have read every single one in my small library in Miller. Steve came back later to watch Will and Hannah while I took Amy and Kyra's boyfriend Dan to Brandon for Kyra's performance. I was so impressed with all they learned in such a short amount of time. When I got back it was time for supper and we went to Burger King. Yuck in the food department but the company was great. It was just Hannah and Will with us because Haley had a birthday sleepover. Will was just a goof. He would put on that crown and then pull it over his face. "You see me now!"
Then he would pull it up and say "You see me now!" What a character!


Sunday was a quiet day. I even took a nap in the afternoon. I haven't done that in a long time. A year or so at least. Later in the afternoon we took Kyra and Amy to Sams. Can you feel the excitement? It was really hot yesterday. Probably one of the hottest days of the year. 93 with really high humidity. I don't like the humidity. But the hottest part of the day was at 4:15 in the morning. We had a heat burst. It went from 70 degrees to 101 degrees in around a half an hour. We didn't have any damage but I guess there was some in the center of town. Strange.

Steve is home today and tomorrow. I hope we can work on the laundry room. It needs some major dejunking. I started a little bit last week but I need Steve to help haul it all out. No sense in sorting it all out if some of it doesn't get hauled to Goodwill.
Guess that is about it for now. Need to get dressed and get busy.
TTFN

No comments: