Friday, July 14, 2006





















I decided it was time to post a couple of my layouts again. I can't wait to get a new printer so I can print out some of these and see them on paper. I am really enjoying this. It let me be creative and there's no mess.

Well day 1 on the "let's diet for real plan" has been a success. I journaled everything I ate. Even the leftover piece of pizza I had for breakfast. I walked at a good pace for 30 minutes on the treadmill. I drank my water. I bought some good food at the grocery store and at Sam's. Right now I'm enjoying my fruit smoothie, which finishes out my points for the day. If I go to bed without eating anything else, it'll be a perfect diet day. Yeah me!

Tomorrow I have to watch Scott's kids while they have a wedding shoot. Last time I took my laptop and camera to help pass the time. This time I think I'll just take my camera. And maybe a book. The girls have me play Barbies for what seems like hours on end. I know that it won't be too long and they'll be beyond the Barbie stage but frankly I can't wait. Luckily it'll be a short day. 11:30 to about 5:00.

I need to get back to posting a quote for my blog. I enjoyed looking for a quote to put on here.

No comments: