Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Yesterday morning we broke an all time morning low record for the date at 52 degrees. Today it feels like New Orleans (0r so my husband says). As they say in these here parts " If you don't like the weather just wait a day or so and it will change. In my experience, that only occurs when the weather is nice. If it's extremely hot or extremely cold, it stays that way for too long. So much for the weather. I'm starting to sound like an old codger.

Well today wasn't very productive in the house department. I spent the morning exercising, showering and then giving myself a manicure and pedicure. Then I was over at Amy's 3 times this afternoon. She will be so glad when I go back to school. Hubby and I went to Applebee's for supper and then to Walmart. Love that Walmart. If Walmart doesn't have it you don't need it. Not to mention the people you see there. That alone is worth going. It truly is a whole "nother" world out there.

I think I could have a good weigh in tomorrow. So far it looks like I might be down a pound. I have been a good little WW'er and even exercised this week. I have to start going down at a regular clip sooner or later. I'm hoping that going this slow will give my skin a chance to keep up. When you're almost 55 it just doesn't jump back to it's original place. Especially after being stretched for so long.

I've done some more scrapbooking. When I was over to Amy's the second time, I took my camera to try and get some pictures of the grandkids. At the end when I was trying to get a group shot, my son, the professional photographer, came. I handed him my camera and said do your thing. Hence the group shot in the layout is his work. I would not have thought to stick the three boys in a chair and have the girls stand around. Guess that's why he's the professional. I did get some good pictures of the kids and hope to get layouts of them for a book I can take to school.

Well bedtime is calling.

No comments: