Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just a short post

I have to get ready to go to the farmers market soon, but I thought I jot a little down. Yes I still want that puppy. Please keep me from going to the humane society after I buy vegies. Yesterday was the worst and the best day I ever had watching the kids. Will was whiny (maybe getting sick) Haley was more Haley and Hannah was more Hannah. It seemed like I was putting out one fire after another. Actually reminded me of some of the days I had when my kids were that age. It was one of the best days because the girls and I sat in the living room after Will went to sleep and played I spy and Whats at the Mall. Then we sat around and just talked. It is so fun to get their opinions of things. Yesterday reaffirmed why I like to babysit them. When you see them all the time, you get all the good and the bad. And isn't that real life. If they were only good all the time, that wouldn't be a true picture. I watch them again today. I think we're going to see the movie Kit Kitteredge.
It is so nice out this morning. I bet it's 20 degrees cooler than it was yesterday morning. Hopefully Will feels ok and we can play outside some today. That was probably some of the problem yesterday, it was just too hot and windy to be outside.
Well the dryer shut off. Must go fold clothes and get ready to go.
TTFN

No comments: