Monday, July 07, 2008

Lazy Hazy Days of Summer

Wow, if I had done any less yesterday! I did absolutely nothing of any value all day. I watched a Harry Potter marathon and emptied the dishwasher. It doesn't get any lazier than that. I was even too lazy to read a book or knit. Now that is lazy. While it kind of felt good after such a busy week, the guilt of not doing something when there's lots to do is not such a good thing.
It really felt like summer yesterday for about the first time. It was hot and HUMID. So far this summer we havent had many of those kinds of days. I don't mind the heat but the humidity can stay away. Today promises rain and the ground is wet this morning. I hope it rains enough that I don't have to water. Mother Nature's drink is much better than mine.
So today I need to do laundry(it's always laundry isn't it), vacuum, dust and clean out the fridge. I hope it doesn't rain too much and we can't go to Kirby's tournament game tonight. I'm going to try and make up for being so lazy yesterday.
TTFN

No comments: