Sunday, July 20, 2008

Short Sunday Post

We just got back from Minneapolis. It was a long but fun day. We met Amy and Kyra at the Mall of America and wandered around there for awhile. Other than getting some things from Sephora and William Sonoma, I am not as much into the mall as I used to be. Maybe it was that my shoes weren't the best and I am out of practice for mega shopping. We then went to Trader Joes and Whole Foods. I so want a Whole Foods here in Sioux Falls. I like Trader Joes, but after seeing Whole Foods I think I like that one better. Anyway who drives 4 hours to browse at grocery stores. Weirdos like me I guess.
Steve and I had a good time listening to a book on CD on the way up and back. It's really nice to do that together. It's like reading the same book at the same time. We could laugh at the silly parts together. Quite nice.
So that was our day. Nice to get out of town, if only to prove that there really is no place like home.

No comments: