Thursday, July 17, 2008

Late Poster

Normally I've been posting in the morning, but today I was just plain lazy. So instead of spoiling my record of every day, I am posting tonight. I'll make it a short one since it is already way past my bed time.
I took Haley for her birthday shopping day with grandma. We had a good time. She never stopped talking the whole time. I love that about Haley. It is definitely never dull with her. We bought 3 webkinz, a couple of books and some magnetixs. No clothes! That is probably a first.
Tonight Steve's sister and brother-in-law were here from Omaha. We met them and his other sister at the Rolling Pin for supper and then went back to Grandpa's and visited. It was nice to see and talk to them again. It had been way too long.
We got rain this morning! Yeah! I can see my lawn starting to green up already. The weather guys say it might rain again tomorrow. We definitely could use an inch or two about now in the growing season.
Well that's a short recap of my day. I'll try and do better tomorrow.
TTFN

No comments: