Monday, June 23, 2008

Can We Say Lazy!

Yesterday was definitely a lazy day. We went out for brunch with Scott and Wendy and the kids. Then all of us traipsed over to Sam's. I thought we went to just hang out with them some more and maybe buy some strawberries. Well $100 later. I bought 2 cd's some strawberries and asparagus. Steve bought a couple of shirts, throw in a few other things and there you go. With the price of gas climbing everyday I think we'll have to start thinking about driving across town all the time and just buying whatever strikes our fancy. Listening to the news it doesn't sound like the price will ever come back down again. I try not to think too much about it because it worries me. It doesn't seem like things can get better any time soon. Enough with the depressing stuff.

Since I was just lazy yesterday, I actually scrapped a page. I had to call Amy about a gazillion times. I used a template and had never really done that before. I don't know if it makes it easier or not. Maybe once I get the hang of it. It did feel good to be creative again.

Today I've got quite a few things I want to accomplish. Strip the sheets on our bed. Clean out the fridge. General cleaning and dusting. I have a hair appt this afternoon so I really need to make the most of my morning. I'm also going to try and make it a whole day dieting. I'm also going to try to get some exercise in. I'm going to take it one day at a time. For over a year I've tried to get back in the swing of dieting or eating healthier and I never seem to make it past a week or so. I'm tired of how I feel, so maybe that can be the big motivator. Hopefully.

We have ball games again tonight. Hannah has soccer camp this week too. Steve's got alot of work to get done on the deck this week. The weather threatens to get warm by next week, so I hope he gets alot accomplished before then.

Off to the showers, breakfast and get my chores done.

TTFN

No comments: