Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy Monday








Well I tried to blog earlier this morning and blogger wouldn't respond. I wondered if it was one of the sites that was involved with the fire that shut down so many online scrapbooking stores. Whatever was the issue was it's quite frustrating to decide to do something and then you can't.


It was a beautiful weekend. Finally!!! I had Scott's kids on Saturday. It was a good time. We didn't do anything special but hungout at their house. The kids spent most of the day playing outside. The girls and I went to the library while Will was napping. That Will! He's quite the character. He has a vocabulary of a 6 year old and the sense of humor of an adult. He chose peanut butter crackers for his morning snack. He was sitting on my lap eating them and I took one. (We've shared snacks before.) But this time after I had chewed and swallowed most of it, he said "Give that back." Um, like I would if I could but you see!!!

Haley had book club on Saturday too. She and some of her classmates from school decided to do this this summer. They organized it and everything. A friend of Haley's lives only a few blocks from them so she walked over there and they had a good time. The next book they are going to read is Charlottes Web.


Speaking of books, I finished 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Wow. Not since Poisonwood Bible have I found an author that I want to read all of her books. Amy lent me Vanishing Act and I bought another one at Sams yesterday. Unfortunately at the library all of the books by her were either checked out or on hold.

Yesterday was a do nothing day. I had plans of getting alot of outside things done, but then after breakfast I had either an anxiety attack or something. We did manage to get to Sams and I stocked up on lots of fruit and veggies, but otherwise it was a quiet day.


Today I have to pick up Scotts kids at Amys and watch them until Wendy gets home. Scott is out of town doing something. It's quite the busy week for him. He has a wedding on Friday and Saturday. Thank goodness I only have the kids on Friday. As much as I love them it's nice not to have the whole weekend shot.


The boys have baseball games tonight, but I'm not sure that the weather is going to cooperate. They're talking rain and thunderstorms. In fact all week there's a chance of rain. I'm not going to complain it could already be hot and dry. I'm sure we'll have that soon enough.


Well this has gotten to be quite the lengthy post for me. Better go dust and finish the things on my to do list.


TTFN

No comments: