Sunday, June 22, 2008

Silly Boy


This is my favorite 2 year old. He's smart. He's funny. And he knows it. I wish I could bottle him up and save him for another day. He is probably my last grandchild so I think I appreciate all his little quirks and antics all the more. That and I just adore the 2 to 3 year old age. Here he is sitting on the potty after his nap. He is trying to poop. I made a face at him and this is what I got in return. And then of course break out the camera in my pocket and they get even better. "You take a picture of me, Grandma?" There are so many times when I'm glad that I remembered to put the camera in my pocket. This is definitely one of them. I think I should also carry a pocket voice recorder so I can record that sweet voice and mannerisms.
Another Will silly. I made supper last night of meatballs, rice and broccoli. Will loves broccoli. He would eat off the top of the broccoli and them proclaim " Deeee lish us!" He did that to every piece he ate. Pure silliness.
Yesterday was pretty quiet. We played outside for awhile. Haley had a couple of friends over for book club. Haley and Will took long naps. Hannah and I hung out. She did her fashion Bratz thing and I started a scrapbook page. Steve came over and had supper with us. He's doing really well with his tooth. Overall it was just a nice day hanging out with the kids. Next week I'm toying with taking everybody to a movie again. Wall-e comes out and I think everyone wants to see that one. I'll have to see how Amy feels about it since she is the one who has to drive.
Steve goes back to work tomorrow. I've really enjoyed having him home and Grady has really enjoyed it. They've been working outside and going on errands. Grady will be lost tomorrow with just boring me. I need to really kick it in gear tomorrow and start getting all those projects done I thought I would. And shhh don't tell anyone but I think I'm going to start dieting again. Another Monday start. Sooner or later one of them has to stick.
Well off to get dressed and see what I may or may not get done today.
TTFN

No comments: